Friday, July 23, 2010

Personalized Candles that fans will love!



These girls are beautiful but as you can see they look absolutely gorgeous on one of our 3x6 Natural Palm Wax Candles. First things first, let me make this perfectly clear. This candle is NOT for sale and will not be reproduced for anyone other than Dash Boutique. This candle was designed by candles4everything.com and it was a gift to the Kardashian sisters via their Dash Boutique in South Beach, Fl. We hope and pray that this candle reaches one of the girls and they can see that our printed candles are really a work of art that does justice to their beauty and will make a great gift item for their fans to cherish. Our personalized candles come in two sizes 3x6 and 3x4 inches and are available in an array of scents. We can add your image and text to our Eco-Friendly scented candles and help you create the perfect corporate gift. Email us at sales@candles4verything.com and start working on your holiday gift list now.

4 comments:

  1. Wowwwwww!!! I am the biggest fan of the Kardashian sister. OMG I can't wait til they have them at the Boutique. If I send you a picture of me and my friends can you make a candle with that? Write back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana,
    Copy paste the link below to your browser and send us the image. We will let you know. Thanks
    http://www.candles4everything.com/contact_us.php

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the candles. went to dash last month this is not a boutique, its a tourist attraction. People were taking pictures outside the store. Unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They should love them. The candles are beautiful. When I get my Friendship candle I will let them know.

    ReplyDelete